Log in as another user
By logging in as another user on your team, you can check the perspective that type of user has and confirm that the user has the appropriate content and permissions for their role. This can also be helpful in providing support.
Administrators may log in as any Manager, Contributor, Reviewer, or Partner user. Managers can log in as Reviewers for workspaces to which the Manager has access. For security reasons, Managers cannot log in as Partner users or for Reviewers who have access to more than one workspace (as it would be possible that the Partner or Reviewer might have access to workspaces that the Manager does not).
- Administrators, select All Workspaces from the workspace drop-down list in the top left.
- Managers, select a particular workspace where a Reviewer is assigned from the workspace drop-down list in the top left.
- Click the settings (gear icon) at the top right of the screen.
- On the left menu, under USERS, click Add/edit users.
- Click the Log in link under the SEE WHAT THEY SEE column. This will log you in to Workzone as the selected user.
- When finished, click the Return to admin option from the user’s name drop-down menu in the top right, which will take you back to your user's regular view.