The general dashboard report in Workzone provides reporting and visibility that can give insights into a variety of different activities across the platform.
The Dashboard is found in the Reports area under the GENERAL section on the left:
The dashboard can display any six of these distinctive reports:
- Completed Projects by Workspace (bar graph)
- Active Projects by Status
- Active Tasks by Status
- Active Project Status by Workspace
- Completed Projects by Workspace (line graph)
- Active Tasks Status by Workspace
- Active Tasks Status by User
- Completed Tasks by Responsible
You can change out which reports display by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner. A checklist displays and you can check up to six, then click the Save Changes button.
Each report graph provides a variety of download and print options found in the three horizontal lines in the top right, as seen here:
Also, some of the graphs are interactive to allow for different end date ranges, or even hiding/showing different series of data by clicking the series label(s), as seen here: